(updated 08-02-14) Oxine AH is a powerful and economical weapon against topical fungal and bacterial infections of the hoof and lower leg – such as thrush, white line disease, and scratches. Use the supplies and instructions listed below to treat your horse’s feet with Oxine AH. Read the rest of this entry »
You are currently browsing articles tagged Oxine.
Search the Archives
Ask a question
We’re on Facebook!
Visit HOOFsmart on Facebook – and Like us to automatically see new articles on your Wall!
- Equine Bodywork Basics for Horse Owners Clinic – Sat-Sun May 21-22, 2016 – Ardmore TN
- Hoof Trimming for Horse Owners 101 Clinic – Sat. April 16, 2016 – Ardmore TN
- Hoof Trimming for Horse Owners 101 Clinic – Sat. Oct. 3, 2015 – Huntsville AL
- Clicker Training Basics for Horses with Peggy Hogan – Sat-Sun Oct 24-25, 2015 – Ardmore TN
- Hoof Trimming for Horse Owners 101 Clinic – Sat. Apr. 18, 2015 – Albertville AL
- Hoof Trimming for Horse Owners 101 Clinic – Sat. Nov. 1, 2014 – Ardmore TN
- HORSE Education Series Meeting – Mon. 03/24/14 – 6:30pm
- Hoof Trimming for Horse Owners 102 Clinic – Sat. Mar. 22, 2014 – Ardmore TN
- Hoof Trimming for Horse Owners 101 Clinic – Sat. Nov. 23, 2013 – Somerville AL
- Hoof Trimming for Horse Owners 101 Clinic – Sat. Oct. 19, 2013 – Ardmore TN
Browse Popular Topics
abscesses anatomy biomechanics books boots clinics cushings deworming donkeys electrolytes encysted strongyles Equicast feeds fenbendazole first aid founder good manners Hoof Anatomy Hoof Boots hoof trimming horsemanship horse trailers insulin resistance laminitis links mules navicular nutrition Oxine parasites product reviews quarter cracks saddle scratches seedy toe small strongyles strongyles supplements tack thrush tips and tricks tools trail riding treeless white line disease
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/leithalee/hoof-smart.com/wp-content/themes/tarski/sidebar.php on line 4